The Manx Museum is bursting with artefacts and treasures unique to the Isle of Man and presents the Story of Mann through films, galleries and interactive displays.
Things to see and do:
- Watch the Story of Mann Film
- Relax in the National Art Gallery
- Marvel at national treasures including hoards of Viking silver and gold
- Uncover the history of Tynwald, the oldest continuous Parliament in the world.
- Explore the Manx landscape, wildlife and habitats
- Discover Manx culture, traditional industries and the story of wartime internment
- Learn about the world famous TT races, famous riders and their machines
- Visit the National Library and Archives
- Buy memorabilia of your visit in the Museum shop.
- Enjoy light refreshments or a meal in the café restaurant.
- Return for our latest exciting exhibition.